May
Haight Family Reunion
Cute Chloe
The Cabin. We went to the YW girls camp and had SO much fun.
Here is one of the ropes courses that we did. Jacob went very first. He is SO brave. I was really proud of him. You had to climb a tall tree, walk across a large tree trunk and then do a zip line down.
Not to be out done... Brooklyn also climbed the tree and did the zip line down.
Many family members did it. It was so fun to encourage and watch everyone do it. Rob and I both did it too. Just no pics. :)
The boys... and the girls.
All of my kids love their uncle Gord. Here is Chloe about to fall asleep on his shoulder. Nathan also fell asleep on him and was carried to his bunk bed by Gord. He still talks about it to this day. It was very impressive I guess.
JUNE
Cute Chloe and cat #2... Ponyo. Don't ask what happened to Cat #1.


In preperation for her 7th birthday, I took Brooklyn to get her ears pierced. Jacob and Grandma Sorensen came also. I wanted her to be able to be happy on her birthday.. not sad that her ears hurt.


Brooklyn got a lot of fun presents, but her favorite by far was her cup cake maker.

Here she is in action! 

We went to Bear lake with my parents and the rest of the family this year. It was SO much fun. I think my family got a true taste of Chloe. :) She's a live one.



The kids always love making nasty pools of water by digging holes in the sand. Here is my nephew Eli contemplating the wonderful pond.

This was birthday celebration #3 with friends. We had a party about a week after I got back from girls camp.
August
My friend Marian came and stayed with us for a few days while Rob was at scout camp. We went to Sweets candy shop. It was so much fun. I want to go again!
School Days 
Jacob broke his arm at the Vernon beef ranch with Rob. They were going to camp and then the next morning do a service project. They had pulled up and 15 minutes later they loaded back into the van with the tent trailer in tow and were on their way to the Dr. Robert assured me on the phone and in person it was just dislocated. It wasn't.

We had to go to Primary Childrens for him to have surgery. They said it's actually a very common injury for children.
Cute Chloe again.
In preperation for her 7th birthday, I took Brooklyn to get her ears pierced. Jacob and Grandma Sorensen came also. I wanted her to be able to be happy on her birthday.. not sad that her ears hurt.
JULY
My birthday
This was one of my best birthday's ever. I had been at a YW Youth leader camp the night before. I couldn't wait to come home. I missed my family so much. I was greeted by 4 excited kids (okay 3 cuz Chloe was napping). They were SO happy to see me and couldn't wait to give me my presents. Rob had a fun afternoon planned for us. It was a great day.
Jacob is taking the picture. I got spring form pans!! Yeah!!
The big 0-7.
She is one smart cookie. She choose cheese cake (which I made with my spring form pan) for her birthday cake. It was really good if I do say so myself.
She is one smart cookie. She choose cheese cake (which I made with my spring form pan) for her birthday cake. It was really good if I do say so myself.
Brooklyn got a lot of fun presents, but her favorite by far was her cup cake maker.
Here she is in action!
More Random...

..and weird. She was trying to put it on.. just couldn't quite figure out where it went.
..and weird. She was trying to put it on.. just couldn't quite figure out where it went.
Bear Lake
We went to Bear lake with my parents and the rest of the family this year. It was SO much fun. I think my family got a true taste of Chloe. :) She's a live one.
Eating Pizza. It's tradition.
Yes.. this is pretty much what he did the whole time. He lives in the sand and dirt. He is at one with the beach.
The kids always love making nasty pools of water by digging holes in the sand. Here is my nephew Eli contemplating the wonderful pond.
For a week, I went to YW Girls Camp. I loved it. It was hard to be away from my family, especially because it was Nathan's birthday the first day I left. But it was a great experience.
Nathan's Birthday
We celebrated Nathan's birthday like 3 times. I think that I was compensating for knowing that I was going to be gone on his REAL birthday.
This was birthday celebration #1.
This was birthday celebration #3 with friends. We had a party about a week after I got back from girls camp.
August
My friend Marian came and stayed with us for a few days while Rob was at scout camp. We went to Sweets candy shop. It was so much fun. I want to go again!
School Days
First day of school. Nathan wasn't actually starting school this day.. but he really wanted his picture taken too. So did Ponyo I guess.
I like to get a picture of them in their classroom. Of course.. Jacob doesn't really appreciate that. I kinda tricked him into it. "Hey Jacob!... *click*". :)
Broken Arm. Warning... disturbing images

Jacob broke his arm at the Vernon beef ranch with Rob. They were going to camp and then the next morning do a service project. They had pulled up and 15 minutes later they loaded back into the van with the tent trailer in tow and were on their way to the Dr. Robert assured me on the phone and in person it was just dislocated. It wasn't.

We had to go to Primary Childrens for him to have surgery. They said it's actually a very common injury for children.
His arm is good now and this week, we go back to the Dr so he can be cleared for play duty.
Well, that catches us up mostly... I'm sure I'll post more soon. :)
2 comments:
Yay! An update! I can't believe how big the kids are for their first-day-of-school pictures! I swear Jacob has grown a foot since I last saw him!
Finally! Love the pictures of the kids. Can't wait to see them at our Fall party tonight.
Post a Comment