These pictures are from "The Valley of the Goblins". It was SO cool. The kids loved climbing on the rocks and seeing the "Goblins".
The first day that we got there, Jed led us to a cave that he knew of. He sent Jacob in, and then pulled him out of a hole a little ways up. Brooklyn was nervous to go in, until Rob went in with her.

This is Brooklyn about to come out of the hole. The kids loved it and did it several times each. Rob was a little disappointed that Jed couldn't pull him out of the cave. ;)









The second day we went on a hike called "Little Wild Horse". It is a slot canyon. Besides a little mishap I had, it was cool and beautiful.

We also went back to the Valley of the Goblins later that day. The following pictures are from that day.

We loved our trip! We can't wait to go back!
14 comments:
I love the pictures! I really want to go there now :)
I can't believe I've never been there!! Especially growing up with the Sorensens.
We love the Goblin Valley! Great pictures!
i can't believe you got your post done before me! i love the sun flare pics-they turned out amazing. love you guys! oh, and your deep dark secrets are safe with us:)
These are great pictures. I especially love the first sunrise picture.
You can tell you all had lots of fun. I can't believe how big your kids are getting esp Chloe!!! How fun!! :)
That looks way awesome! What a fun place to play around!
WOW! Thats neat! I have never heard of that before. Sweet!
FUN! I should have tagged-a-long with you guys. It looks so fun
Beautiful pictures!I am glad you had fun.What was your mishap?
I love it there! Feels like you are on another planet. Great pics!
Wow! Those pictures are amazing! Your kids are so beautiful and photogenic! That first sunrise is unreal!
Yeah, a new post! The pictures are great but they still don't capture the "weirdness" of Goblin Valley. It's just so surreal the first time you see it. Glad you didn't hurt yourself (much) or Chloe when you fell. Your first sunrise picture is fantastic.
Looks like you guys had fun. Who knew you could go camping in November?
Post a Comment