Established in 1998
Ok - that started my day! I cried through the whole thing, too! Thanks so much for passing that on.
We talked about this at length today, but I still wanted to thank you for posting such an important message.
Before I watched I thought you were just being post-partum-ish. Nope, I cried too. Thanks, it was very touching.
How wonderful that something we take for granted can make someone's life so much better. Very inspirational
Thanks! I really needed that, even though I cried. It's always good to be reminded! Megan
Stacy, thank you! Great to see such humanitarian efforts taking place.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ok - that started my day! I cried through the whole thing, too! Thanks so much for passing that on.
We talked about this at length today, but I still wanted to thank you for posting such an important message.
Before I watched I thought you were just being post-partum-ish. Nope, I cried too. Thanks, it was very touching.
How wonderful that something we take for granted can make someone's life so much better. Very inspirational
Thanks! I really needed that, even though I cried. It's always good to be reminded! Megan
Stacy, thank you! Great to see such humanitarian efforts taking place.
Post a Comment