Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween

Halloween was SO much fun this year!! It was a little scary at first because Robert and I got the "Super Flu" on Monday. Then on Monday night Jacob came down with it. (And in the meantime, infected the rest of my family. Sorry Becca, Dad, Mom and Danny)

But we all rallied and we carved pumpkins on Tuesday.


Shortly (seconds) after this picture was taken, Nathan kicked his pumpkin down the steps. It smashed up pretty good.


Here are the kids in their costumes. Jacob is a scary skeleton. Brooklyn is a scary witch. And Nathan is a cute spider.

The kids went Trick-or-Treating with the Pryor kids. Katie was a cute chicken and Luke was a scary ghost skeleton I think.


The girls finished a little early. They had fun together. Here they are eating candy!!


Jacob and Luke didn't want to quit until their buckets were completly full. Here is their haul!!

Overall it was a very fun Halloween!!!

3 comments:

Becca Jo said...

How fun! It looks like you guys had a good time. I love that Chicken costume. I saw it on one of my other friends blogs too.

sorensenpower said...

Yeah, thanks for sharing the flu with the rest of us... not cool. You can share some of that candy with me to make up for it!

Valerie S said...

I'm glad Jacob was feeling better that night and could go Trick or Treating. Their pumpkinds looked great!